Saturday, April 7, 2007

FHA Mortgages

I believe a FHA Mortgage is great for most first time home buyers that do not have 5% or more to put down. The reason I say this is that they allow people with past bruised credit to buy a home. They allow people with limited credit history to buy a home. They allow you to buy a home with very little down and allow the seller to pay closing costs. And the best reason a FHA mortgage is great is that the rates are good. You are not usually going to pay an exorbitant rate!
FHA is home buyers program that allows you to get a good rate if you had bad credit in the past. FHA usually wants you to have good credit for the past year. FHA loans are sometimes the stepping stone between bad credit and excellent credit.
If you are thinking of buying a home whether it is the first time or you have bought homes before I would ask your mortgage person about them. It may be the way for you to go and get into a home at a great rate. Visit my Michigan mortgage information page for more information or email me at my website http://www.russravary.com/ to see if I can get you a great rate.
Hug your children just for no reason and tell them how much you love them.
Russ Ravary

No comments: