Saturday, May 19, 2007

basic mortgage information

How to stop renting and buy a home of your own your
Are you looking to buy but have no money,
You can buy with no money down your
Looking to re-finance click here ,
Credit & Credit Reports- How do I improve my credit score,-
Have no idea how credit scores work find out how, -
did you know best credit is unused credit, -
tell me everything about a credit report that you can-
did you know that you can get a free credit report-
how to read your credit report - by doing doing these things can hurt your credit,

Different types of Mortgages-
Can you tell about the key elements of a mortgage?-
what is the difference between a home equity loan and line of credit?, -
here are 6 things you should know about mortgages-
here is a general over all view of the different types of mortgages -
What is an FHA , VA mortgage?-
what is the difference between a fixed rate loan and an adjustable rate mortgage?-
what is PMI? -
determine if an adjustable rate mortgage is right for you -
What types of mortgages does Global Mortgage do?
- here are different types of ARMS (adjustable rates loans) and definitions-
did you know that a forty year mortgage payment is about the same as an interest only payment,
Thinking of buying a home and need a mortgage- Do I need to get pre-approved to buy a home? -
What are the benefits or advantages to own versus renting?-
before you raid the 401K for your down payment read this-
what's the difference between pre-approved and pre-qualified?-
Should I should I buy points to lower my rate?-
Can you explain the bi-weekly programs or how to cut the years down, -
I am thinking about taking a home equity to buy stocks, should I?-
I have had a bankruptcy and I want to buy a home

I have been in the mortgage business for seven years now. I have worked in shops that have specialized in hard to do loans, and a shop that specialized in people with good credit (we beat the banks rates and fees day in and day out) So whether you are self employed, have financial difficulties, been in bankruptcy, or have great credit I can help you out with good rates and lower closing costs. My philosophy is to do more loans at a lower price and I will get more referrals. I will make up the money but getting more loans. It has worked for me over the years. I have done over a $100 million dollars of loans for my clients over the years. What that means to you is that I have a lot of experience in doing loans for people with great credit and for people who have had credit problems. So check out what I can do for you. I am the type of person that I will not do the loan just to make money if it does not make sense for you. There are a lot of mortgage guys that will put you into a bad loan just to make money. So if you are looking for a Michigan Mortgage give me a call at (313) 310-9855 or email me at ourmortgageguy@yahoo.com.
FHA Loans General FHA Loan Information

No comments: