Sunday, March 16, 2008

Is it a great time to buy or not

My perspective on this is that home prices will continue to fall this year. BUT WHAT WILL INTEREST RATES DO? Remember that if rates rise one percent the cost savings you save on the price of the house may be lost in higher mortgage payments. Nobody knows where the interest rates will go or when the housing market will bottom out.

So what I recommend to anybody that is thinking about buying a home is watch the area you want. Browse the Michigan homes for sale on my website on and off. There may be a home that comes up. It may be your dream home. It might sell before next year.

You may not see any home you like for 6 months to a year, but you may find the exact home you want 4 months from now. The bottom line is getting the home you want. It may not be at the absolute rock bottom price but if rates are good I would consider putting an offer in on the home you want. For more on Michigan Mortgages, Michigan Real Estate, Detroit Real estate or to search over 70,000 Michigan Homes for sale feel free to go to my website www.RussRavary.com If you want a Michigan Foreclosure list email me at info@RussRavary.com

No comments: